Saint Augustine’s is a close-knit school with a wonderful family feel, where life-long friendships are forged. Our strong pastoral support aims to provide a value based, happy and well-ordered environment in which all our students are challenged to make the very best of their talents. Alongside their academic studies, students also learn respect for the individual together with the collective responsibility for the good of all.
Upon reaching adulthood, students have therefore become full rounded individuals, who have reached their academic and personal potential with a strong sense of morality, reflection and spiritual embracement.
We maintain and expect high moral standards from all stakeholders in the school: students, teachers, parents and governors alike.
Our Latest News
- We still have a number of the beautiful Romero crosses available to buy for £10. If you would like one as a Christmas present, for your home or workplace then please contact Reception. All funds go towards our Lourdes Pilgrimage in May-20. December 16, 2019
- Our Y9 students are being taught CPR – thank you to Alex M for supporting with this vitally important skill. December 12, 2019
- Worcester Bosch Enterprise Project Winners! Huge congratulations to our team from Y10 who took part in a competition across Hereford and Worcestershire. Their concept of Poncho Towels, branded with the kit of the key Worcester Warriors players was the winning venture. They have won tickets to the next Warriors game and a shiny new Cup! December 4, 2019
- Our thanks to Mr Arek Hersh who came to school to talk about his time in Auschwitz. His testimony was raw, moving and thought provoking as he shared his story with one of the last generations to hear from a Holocaust survivor. December 4, 2019
- Well done to our Y12 & Y13 students who slept out in Birmingham on Friday night. They sang carols, they supported one another, they kept morale high AND they have raised nearly £3,000 for St Basil’s who work to support homeless people across the West Midlands. Very well done! December 2, 2019
- OAP Christmas Party! We are holding our annual party next month which enjoys a prize raffle. Big shout out for prizes – vouchers, chocolates, wine, soaps, candles etc. As ever, we’d be enormously grateful for your donations. November 27, 2019
- Sponsored Phone Fast! Please sponsor students to lock their phone away for 1 or 2 days over the 14th-15th December weekend. All funds raised to go to Tabor House and Lourdes Pilgrimage – thank you for your generosity. November 27, 2019
We still have a number of the beautiful Romero crosses available to buy for £10. If you would like one as a Christmas present, for your home or workplace then please contact Reception. All funds go towards our Lourdes Pilgrimage in May-20. - st-augustines.worcs.… pic.twitter.com/HuIG…