Saint Augustine’s is a close-knit school with a wonderful family feel, where life-long friendships are forged. Our strong pastoral support aims to provide a value based, happy and well-ordered environment in which all our students are challenged to make the very best of their talents. Alongside their academic studies, students also learn respect for the individual together with the collective responsibility for the good of all.
Upon reaching adulthood, students have therefore become full rounded individuals, who have reached their academic and personal potential with a strong sense of morality, reflection and spiritual embracement.
We maintain and expect high moral standards from all stakeholders in the school: students, teachers, parents and governors alike.
Our Latest News
- A reminder that we are still taking Sixth Form applications from Y11 students. We continue to give flexibility to students to allow them to study 3 or 4 A’Levels. Link below. January 17, 2020
- Our thanks to Janine Webber, who came in to share her experience of the Holocaust with our Y9 students. Her testimony was raw and moving. We are very grateful to survivors for taking the time to pass on their personal stories about their experiences of World War II. January 15, 2020
- Thank you to Lasercomb Dies Ltd in Redditch. The MD welcomed a group of selected students to tour the factory as he explained the process of press ready tooling. Our students enjoyed the morning and engaged really positively – well done! January 13, 2020
- Vacancies! We are looking to recruit a Data Manager and Pastoral Administrative Assistant. See here for details: January 12, 2020
- Our thanks to Brooke Evans (an ex-student) who came in to speak to students yesterday about both, careers in the medical profession and maintaining resilience in the face of adversity. She really motivated the students, answering their questions and giving support to their career choices. Thank you Brooke! January 9, 2020
- It was great to see our students back in school today! Attached is the Extra Curricular programme for the Spring Term. January 7, 2020
- The final food hampers that were made by the Y10 Citizenship students were distributed to parishioners at Mount Carmel yesterday evening. Happy Christmas to all! December 22, 2019