Saint Augustine’s is a close-knit school with a wonderful family feel, where life-long friendships are forged. Our strong pastoral support aims to provide a value based, happy and well-ordered environment in which all our students are challenged to make the very best of their talents. Alongside their academic studies, students also learn respect for the individual together with the collective responsibility for the good of all.
Upon reaching adulthood, students have therefore become full rounded individuals, who have reached their academic and personal potential with a strong sense of morality, reflection and spiritual embracement.
We maintain and expect high moral standards from all stakeholders in the school: students, teachers, parents and governors alike.
Our Latest News
- (no title) April 9, 2020
- Ofqual letter to all GCSE, AS and A’Level students. April 5, 2020
- Mr O’Connor talks to the Y11 students about the way forward following the announcement about grades from Ofqual. April 4, 2020
- Thank you to Fr Tony for sharing a blessing with our school community. April 2, 2020
- Free audible books for students – reading will open up a new and exciting world to you! March 31, 2020
- Advice regarding parenting, food banks, health visitors or general enquiries, call the Children’s Centres in Bromsgrove and Redditch. March 29, 2020
- Great work being carried out by our students via remote learning! Well done to staff and pupils alike – first class engagement. March 24, 2020
Find out the latest news about how our Multi Academy is responding to Covid-19
Students can get help and assistance with their IT firstname.lastname@example.org
or calling 01527 376 068
We are encouraging students and staff to access Office365 from home.