Saint Augustine’s is a close-knit school with a wonderful family feel, where life-long friendships are forged. Our strong pastoral support aims to provide a value based, happy and well-ordered environment in which all our students are challenged to make the very best of their talents. Alongside their academic studies, students also learn respect for the individual together with the collective responsibility for the good of all.
Upon reaching adulthood, students have therefore become full rounded individuals, who have reached their academic and personal potential with a strong sense of morality, reflection and spiritual embracement.
We maintain and expect high moral standards from all stakeholders in the school: students, teachers, parents and governors alike.
Our Latest News
- The new student council have been setting up Just-Giving pages for their individual tutor group’s in preparation for the Ramadan fast on 20th May – please sponsor them to raise money for St Vincent de Paul charity, helping those in need within the local communities. May 15, 2020
- Students and staff will be holding a sponsored “dawn til dusk” fast on 20th May to raise money for the St Vincent de Paul (SVP) society – a fantastic charity who tackle poverty. Watch Mr Foley’s video to explain more. May 13, 2020
- Ms Mason and Mr West, Assistant Head at Walkwood met yesterday to talk through the transition process for current Y8 students moving to St Augustine’s in September. A really good meeting, transition is well underway! May 7, 2020
- Very well done to Harry Bradley (Y11) and his younger brother Oscar – the boys have been fund-raising for NHS Charities Together by running 2 half-marathons; they have raised over £1800 – a fantastic achievement! May 4, 2020
- Charity Plank Challenge! The Sixth Form are running a challenge next week to boost fitness, raise motivation and try to raise some money along the way! The aim is to collectively try to hold a ‘plank’ for the duration of a school week. This is a total of 2100 minutes to be split between Y12 students and tutors! Students are asked to log their minutes on a shared spreadsheet that can be accessed via TEAMS. Any sponsorship raised will go to the Foodbank Charity group to help those in need during lockdown. Here is a link to a Justgiving page. All donations are very welcome! May 1, 2020
- A video message of the rainbows that staff did with this month’s prayer. Thank you to staff who helped with this and for Ms A Mason for coordinating. Have a lovely weekend! May 1, 2020
- Ms Mason and the students continue collecting toiletries and food for those in need. Here she is with recent donations when she took them down to St Bede’s. May 1, 2020
Find out the latest news about how our Multi Academy is responding to Covid-19
Students can get help and assistance with their IT firstname.lastname@example.org
or calling 01527 376 068
We are encouraging students and staff to access Office365 from home.