Summer safeguarding and support notice for parents
- For all emergencies please contact the emergency services via 999 or use the non-emergency number 101 for situations that do not require an immediate police response.
- If you would like to contact Worcestershire Children’s Services or make a referral please contact the Family Front Door on 01905 822666
Advice and Support
- NSPCC: https://www.nspcc.org.uk 0808 800 5000
- Child Line: https://www.childline.org.uk/ 0800 1111
- Young Minds: https://youngminds.org.uk/ 0808 802 5544
- SVP: https://www.svp.org.uk/crisis-help
Contacting the school
If you would like to contact the school to inform us of an issue concerning your child then please do so via email/phone. Your query will be directed to the relevant member of staff who will contact you as soon as possible.
- 01527 550400