SLE Recruitment, 2020
Apply to be a Specialist Leader in Education with Saint Augustine’s Teaching School. We are looking to recruit SLEs in an area where you have demonstrated a strength of knowledge and application which can be shared with colleagues in other schools. SLE Priority Recruitment Areas comprise:
- Secondary: English at Key Stage 4
- Secondary: Mathematics at Key Stage 4
- Primary: Leadership of a successful school and supporting others in this phase
- Primary: Key Stage 2
- A successful leader or practitioner with at least 2 years’ experience in the role and a strong and consistent impact record, including outstanding outcomes.
- Have a successful track record of working effectively within your own school and/or across a group of schools.
- Be able to provide evidence of how you have successfully supported other professionals to bring about sustainable improvements.
- Be totally supportive of the moral purpose of the organisation.
Please note that although SLEs will be joining an outstanding organisation, experience of working successfully in vulnerable and challenging schools will be particularly welcome as this will be where most deployments will take place. In addition, it is important that the Head Teacher supports the application especially with meeting the criteria and has the capacity to release them. There is no pre-defined time commitment for SLE work, but schools tend to prefer working with the same person over set period and are charged £350 per day for the support.
Should you wish to apply, complete the application form below. Once completed, ask your Head Teacher to complete Section 2 and then forward to Anne Eggins at email@example.com
The selection process will encompass a group task, presentation and panel interview. The panel will comprise a combination of NLEs, CSELs and LLEs who have been, and/or are currently, successful headteachers in the primary and secondary sectors.
|Recruitment Application Window:||16th November - 30th November 2020|
|Closing Date:||Midday, 30th November|
|Interview Date:||11th December|
|Interview Location: *||St Augustine's Catholic High School|
|Successful Candidates Announced:||w/c 14th December|
|Induction Training:||January - March 2021|
|* the interviews might be held remotely|