Pastoral care at St Augustine’s is based on a commitment to work with each student as an individual. Providing a supportive and nurturing environment is key for students to learn. Each student is allocated a vertical tutor group encompassing both Y12 and Y13 students, who meet twice each day; 20 minutes at the start of the day and then after lunch for afternoon registration.
Form Tutors are supported by the Pastoral Lead – Mr Hutchison. However, pastoral care is a responsibility shared by every member of the school community - subject teachers and support staff.
Sixth Form Team
- Assistant Principal and Head of Sixth Form: Mr P Foley
- Asst Head of Sixth Form, Aspirations and Excellence: Mrs L Threadgold
- Asst Head of Sixth Form, Pastoral: Mr J Hutchison
- Sixth Form Administrator: Ms N Gamble
- Careers Advisor: Mrs S Beach