Pastoral care at St Augustine’s is based on a commitment to work with each student as an individual. Providing a supportive and nurturing environment is key for students to learn. Each student is allocated a vertical tutor group encompassing both Y12 and Y13 students, who meet twice each day; 20 minutes at the start of the day and then after lunch for afternoon registration.
Form Tutors are supported by the Pastoral Lead – Mr Burke. However, pastoral care is a responsibility shared by every member of the school community - subject teachers and support staff.
Sixth Form Team
- Deputy Principal and Head of Sixth Form: Mr A Madden
- Asst Head of Sixth Form, Aspirations and Excellence: Mrs A Passalacqua
- Sixth Form Pastoral Management & Attendance Officer: Mr D Burke
- Careers Lead: Mrs L Threadgold
- Careers Advisor: Mrs S Beach