Saint Augustine’s is a close-knit school with a wonderful family feel, where life-long friendships are forged. Our strong pastoral support aims to provide a value based, happy and well-ordered environment in which all our students are challenged to make the very best of their talents. Alongside their academic studies, students also learn respect for the individual together with the collective responsibility for the good of all.
Upon reaching adulthood, students have therefore become full rounded individuals, who have reached their academic and personal potential with a strong sense of morality, reflection and spiritual embracement.
We maintain and expect high moral standards from all stakeholders in the school: students, teachers, parents and governors alike.
Our Latest News
- What are the jobs of the future? How do I choose my A’Levels? How can I support my child in post-16 options? All these questions and more are answered at our Beyond 16 Careers Event. 6th Feb, 6PM-8PM. All welcome. January 27, 2020
- Grease! SAPA stages Grease the Musical at the Artrix on Tue 28th and Wed 29th Jan. 5 tickets for Tue night have become available (row B) at £12 each. Please contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to buy them. It promises to be amazing! January 26, 2020
- “Beyond 16” Careers Event! We welcome you to an open evening on 6th Feb, 6pm-8pm. An open marketplace forum with representatives from universities, colleges, apprenticeships, local employers, and the armed forces. Come along and discuss your options, post 16. January 21, 2020
- Tik Tok – the social networking app that gives users the ability to watch and create short clips of up to 60 seconds. How safe is it? National Online Safety. January 20, 2020
- A reminder that we are still taking Sixth Form applications from Y11 students. We continue to give flexibility to students to allow them to study 3 or 4 A’Levels. Link below. January 17, 2020
- Our thanks to Janine Webber, who came in to share her experience of the Holocaust with our Y9 students. Her testimony was raw and moving. We are very grateful to survivors for taking the time to pass on their personal stories about their experiences of World War II. January 15, 2020
- Thank you to Lasercomb Dies Ltd in Redditch. The MD welcomed a group of selected students to tour the factory as he explained the process of press ready tooling. Our students enjoyed the morning and engaged really positively – well done! January 13, 2020