Saint Augustine’s is a close-knit school with a wonderful family feel, where life-long friendships are forged. Our strong pastoral support aims to provide a value based, happy and well-ordered environment in which all our students are challenged to make the very best of their talents. Alongside their academic studies, students also learn respect for the individual together with the collective responsibility for the good of all.
Upon reaching adulthood, students have therefore become full rounded individuals, who have reached their academic and personal potential with a strong sense of morality, reflection and spiritual embracement.
We maintain and expect high moral standards from all stakeholders in the school: students, teachers, parents and governors alike.
Our Latest News
- Come down to the Autumn Fayre at St Bede’s, 12 – 3pm today. Ms Mason is taking orders for beautiful Romero Crosses – all funds go to supporting the students’ trip to Lourdes. November 9, 2019
- Mr O’Connor receives an award on behalf of 22 of our students for carrying out 351 hours of voluntary service to the local community – well done! November 8, 2019
- All set for Sixth Form Open Evening tonight! Come and join us – starts at 5.30pm. November 7, 2019
- Our beautiful poppies in preparation for Remembrance Day. November 7, 2019
- St Augustine’s Performing Arts presents Grease! Performed at the Artrix Theatre, Bromsgrove on 28th & 29th January 2020. Tickets on sale now at the Artrix Box Office. Concessions available. November 5, 2019
- Sixth Form Open Evening: Thursday 7th November, 5.30pm – 8.3pm! Please come along and hear from our Principal, Head of Sixth Form and Teachers about St Augustine’s Sixth Form academic and enrichment offering. Y10 & Y11 students and parents/carers, all welcome. November 4, 2019
- (no title) November 3, 2019